may we all be heard
words are bells
let them ring!


Thom World Poet Austin, Texas, USA
Global Radical networker and activist for promoting the live Creative Arts,
at every possible opportunity, especially in his home-city, Austin, Texas, USA


Wednesday, May 18, 2011

AN ARROW OF SORROW FOUND ME

matched me with targeted gravity.I own more than i need
Things pile up like the dispossessed.Think too much-thoughts solidify
They become more than sorrow can buy.Weight of worlds comply
More carry more than eye can see.Sweet company(sadness/melancholy
Triste,lacrimae,teardrops.Sanguine mood storms plop fat raindrops
Water weighs more than me.If i move on to the next moment,
will gravity cease?If i leave my body,will unanswered emails pile up mountains
unanswered rainstorms from clouds of information?
No matter-laugh if you will.Comedy is an industry ,too
I will wait with and for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment