may we all be heard
words are bells
let them ring!


Thom World Poet Austin, Texas, USA
Global Radical networker and activist for promoting the live Creative Arts,
at every possible opportunity, especially in his home-city, Austin, Texas, USA


Tuesday, July 19, 2011

LEVITATION

i have always wanted to fly
i look UP!at birds,planes,gliders,collect feathers
so that i may build wings of levity soft enough to defeat gravity
(No joke!-weight loss is no skeleton dance-
it is a jitterbug rain dance to attract light thoughts
so at least part of us might rise into other dimensions-
first thoughts,meditations,astral projections,ectoplasm-
arms flapping (mock-wings).Stand upon a peak or a hill
Glide into the lightened windy currents
 like those wind men in TRANSFORMERS#3
Gliding is silence and peace.Para-sailing too stringed.
I have sat in a tiny ultra light with a lawn mower engine @300 feet 
(once).I will never parachute(wrong direction-i want UP!not down down down-
and i will not jump off cliffs trusting in slight windsurfing sails to lift me 
gravity is my only weakness.I eat cakes and feel the difference.
There will always be an elemental tension between light and dark,
night and day,court and spark,weight and lift
I ride the thin line of horizons between what is and what might be
I am for levity over gravity.If i rise,watch me
If i fall,the joke is on me.Either way,levitation
seems easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment