may we all be heard
words are bells
let them ring!


Thom World Poet Austin, Texas, USA
Global Radical networker and activist for promoting the live Creative Arts,
at every possible opportunity, especially in his home-city, Austin, Texas, USA


Friday, August 12, 2011

WHY RELIGION(from above)IS HISTORY, and other small pieces

WHY RELIGION(from above)IS HISTORY
All deserts are empty
From below=a road in/goes out
from the past(every thing is a future)
From the future(everything is past
In this moment.Deserts..

EVERYWHERE IS NOT LIKE THIS(could it be?
Everyone has different dreams(need they be?
The paths to futures often leads ot repeated pasts
Paths to Light often goes through Dark
The path of transmission often needs a spark.Ark.
This is the role of Art.

MET A WORKER IN WORDS
working with workers in clay
attracting a worker in metal.When asked why?/she replied-
"i love the beauty of the shapes and forms that bend to my will"
I left these words in air(not clay,nor metal)
noting this temporary impertinence..

IRRATIONAL EXUBERANCE
The only optimist in town has left
a diary full of moon globes/star bananas/a water bottle
and a Universal Cleaning Kit.I do not know
when she will return.(i trust,soon...

THESE UNNAMED TREES/these tamed cut lawns
Garden accomplices/all rectangular .Utilitarians still need art
Art needs patrons.Gardens need us.

POINT OF DEPARTURE
My friend is leaving.All my emotions/belong to her end
They are as true as blood.When she goes/we will both be @a loss
This is the way it is=Leaving leaves Less(loss..

PHIL O SOPHIA

I will sip this sun until the afternoon shades
I will absorb gold rays/until i turn pink
I will write to you/with this ink tongue
I will seek your reply(Respond!
This is the only question=What Is True?

No comments:

Post a Comment