may we all be heard
words are bells
let them ring!


Thom World Poet Austin, Texas, USA
Global Radical networker and activist for promoting the live Creative Arts,
at every possible opportunity, especially in his home-city, Austin, Texas, USA


Friday, November 19, 2010

HAPPINESS!

Happiness? I will settle for contentment
Enough is enough for me/more=too much!
to hunger/to touch/to want more than there is
is to fall before the moments cruel Caterpillar
I am more than one/though numbers fail to convince
the difference less than remembered pleasures
Past will not suffice/present existentially transient
future has no guarantees /it is enough to be
Today I will sit in sunshine in a borrowed garden
My rescued cat will beg/i will respond to her needs
She mirrors me.Simple.Basic.This sweet bliss heavenly
I do not wait to die.I live (with you)here.Yes.Happiness..

No comments:

Post a Comment