may we all be heard
words are bells
let them ring!


Thom World Poet Austin, Texas, USA
Global Radical networker and activist for promoting the live Creative Arts,
at every possible opportunity, especially in his home-city, Austin, Texas, USA


Monday, March 12, 2012

BLUE MOON

Shadow of the father/light in younger eyes
Blind to all relating/estranged from parent skies
When We Were Very Young/our Father Who Art In Heaven
Hollow Be Thy Name.Eye am on my own
All you do is share stories of my life
Eye am my own person with my own Light
Eclipsed in His Story(versions of the Bible
lost in translation.Relations are not factual.
Myth or Truth?Cartoons settle stereotypes
Children's stories sell huge demographics
Eye only have one little shadow,one light,one life
You stole and marketed me.That story you need write..

No comments:

Post a Comment