may we all be heard
words are bells
let them ring!


Thom World Poet Austin, Texas, USA
Global Radical networker and activist for promoting the live Creative Arts,
at every possible opportunity, especially in his home-city, Austin, Texas, USA


Thursday, December 8, 2011

ANSWERED PRAYERS

I asked that i be allowed to live forever
(i have been allowed to live!-
and some days seem like forever...
I asked to love without knowing
(I do not know-and probably never will
I asked to link lovingly universally
And the Goddess sent me Poetry
She fills up my days and nights and life
and gives me questions when i ask for answers
She also shares Secrets (with Every Body-
they all have access to her(which is what i want
Inside every body is an answered question-
a prayer that has no words as yet
but is asked and answered in every interaction
Every moment=epiphanies!Every evening=new dreams!
All my prayers answered(if only i could understand

No comments:

Post a Comment