may we all be heard
words are bells
let them ring!


Thom World Poet Austin, Texas, USA
Global Radical networker and activist for promoting the live Creative Arts,
at every possible opportunity, especially in his home-city, Austin, Texas, USA


Saturday, August 28, 2010

pearls

the beauty of dyslexia is Zen simplicity
the beauty of blindness is imagination
the beauty of deafness is interior monologues
the beauty of image is endless

WHITE SWAN EFFECT
If i am not a white swan-
are you a black cloud?

Children with mouths open for rain get flies
Elders wheeled into a corner &parked
DO NOT FALL!(there is no safety net)

SPARKLE FLASH&DIAMOND PEARL
met with beer and champagne girl
on a cell phone party text chat line
Love to be instant -but no time!

HOW TO FORGET
Dreams forget me.I return the favor.
Memories get lodged in my teeth.So i take them out.
I heard a song about time.Took me 3 minutes to forget
She knew all the people i knew.Biblically.Atheist me
My dentists requests return.My teeth are holy. Believe!
Taught to remember.Warned to forget.

PARKING METER MOMENTS
Only this thin fish.Caught.Released
Silver in a gold stream.Exchange
Next not better(just what we have)
Never compare lovers!

LANGUAGE OF EXILES
Catullus.Ovid.Neruda
Siberian Akhmatova.
Gulag America

SERENGETI SOUNDS
Bought a second hand biography
about my life as a car.(Auto...

WE GET ISSUED ONE LIFE@A TIME
so i live mine loose leaf
Sometimes the pages get stuck together

THE FIRST TEMPTATION IS TO RESIST
The second is to obey.Follow the third.

PLAGIARIST
Someone says they are me.They recite poetry
I listen to them each night.Perhaps they are right

CINEMATITIS
I sit in the dark sipping soda
Anonymous as projectionist
It matters little/less.Images are exposed
We file out.

No comments:

Post a Comment