may we all be heard
words are bells
let them ring!


Thom World Poet Austin, Texas, USA
Global Radical networker and activist for promoting the live Creative Arts,
at every possible opportunity, especially in his home-city, Austin, Texas, USA


Wednesday, November 23, 2011

MY HEART CHOOSEN TO BLESS YOU.

Every day,another stranger lays
their heart upon my portal
She does not know me(the Internet is a Net you see
I know that i am willing

not to be another fish heart speared
by Nigerian scamsters in Amsterdam
So i respond in poetry (this is not what they want you see!
and watch just what will happen

Sometimes,they respond in trust
i am naive as children
They may have reached out over distance
I am not so certain

For scams define the times we live within
Assumed identities may be man,woman,or alien
Every day,we all receive SPAM petitioning
I trust your wallet will not be lightened

Do not trust me/for identity is random
Scams and spam define every email petition!

No comments:

Post a Comment