may we all be heard
words are bells
let them ring!


Thom World Poet Austin, Texas, USA
Global Radical networker and activist for promoting the live Creative Arts,
at every possible opportunity, especially in his home-city, Austin, Texas, USA


Monday, January 30, 2012

MMX11

i apologize.i am not on email
so i cannot read your reply.i have no phone
i am living where i can-in the Green Belt(despite Park Police
with friends in the Enchanted forest.i used to sleep(like Jewel)in my car
when i had one.now i carry my world with me
and public are my facilities.if wars are brewing
i only know by police.if headlines scream
i only hear sirens(EMERGENCY!
if i have neither paper,nor pen,access to computer
(libraries refuse those with no other home
may this be my missive.my epistle.
before i can share"we",i must find you
i hear you are ill-is it allergies,still?
or more limiting mobilities/modalities
Much is made of less.Bless everyone!
Thank you for listening.
Signed-me.January.

No comments:

Post a Comment