may we all be heard
words are bells
let them ring!


Thom World Poet Austin, Texas, USA
Global Radical networker and activist for promoting the live Creative Arts,
at every possible opportunity, especially in his home-city, Austin, Texas, USA


Monday, October 18, 2010

I LOVE CHAOS!(Theory!

I love fractals,and tiedyes,bright image projections,wave theory,string theories
harmonic vibrations,butterfly effects,geodesic domes and astral projections
I love art ,photography(same thing!),movies,music,sunshine,moonglow,bananas
very early mornings,dreaming,rainbows,happiness,goodwill and altruism
I love community radio and community TV,libraries and the New Renaissance
i do not like quantitative easing.I prefer gardens,where growth is natural.
I miss Benoit Mandelbrot and his Fractal View of Nature,Risk,Ruin and Reward
I like philosophy,and poetry(same thing!)-absurdity and surreality
I believe our times are unique and repetitive.I love metaphysical engineering
I love the idea that ideas MEAN something,and should be entertained like guests
I like the exploration and the journey as well as the blank map
I like both question and exclamation marks.I do not believe in punctuation
e e cummings did!And he is dead.I want you to know this is the start
of a continuing group poem-THIS IS WHAT I LOVE!
and you are hereby invited to continue writing your likes
and there is no end to it-please start here and now
so we can better seek and understand the whirl we live within
and speak of joy in every moment!


I like...




RESPONSE:


I love the laughter of children early in the morning
fresh as dew on thirstless leaves.
Kookaburra early laughter
sprinkling the morning chorus of birds
with tickles of fun.
Children blowing bubbles of nonsense
making much of nothing without ado,
unlike adults rushing to work
for early board room meetings
to make all that ado about nothing.

Bob Mud 

No comments:

Post a Comment