may we all be heard
words are bells
let them ring!


Thom World Poet Austin, Texas, USA
Global Radical networker and activist for promoting the live Creative Arts,
at every possible opportunity, especially in his home-city, Austin, Texas, USA


Sunday, October 16, 2011

AUTUMN (AGAIN)


My favorite season-colors change/trees are blooming
even in emotional drought-teardrop rain
Green shoots tentative and thin rise up towards one sun
Before winter comes,this paler Spring-shade and light
Reflection of what was and what will be-
of the leavings the the losses-leaves tossed into compost
To be mulched for future gardens
I am these thin trees so certain of their roots
other elders chopped/gone/ghosts
I see the certainty of change
I say to all that is-i am here
you know where i live
you know my names!

No comments:

Post a Comment