may we all be heard
words are bells
let them ring!


Thom World Poet Austin, Texas, USA
Global Radical networker and activist for promoting the live Creative Arts,
at every possible opportunity, especially in his home-city, Austin, Texas, USA


Tuesday, October 11, 2011

WALKING BY MOONLIGHT


Good medicine fool moon calls me out of the house
where i am dreaming of music ,angels,food and love
I step in to an empty street and she is waiting for me
low slung yellow orb,close to this only earth i know
I walk as if towards her,knowing that a story said 
men once and only once set foot upon her,and then left
Contemporary story of abandonment.I see no flag on her
yet know this moon junk haunts as if as real as space
I walk until traffic dragons roar into two lights
Each rushes fast past me,with desperate appointments
I walk back to my home,only now with the moon within
I carry my moon inside,and we make stories 
and have another cup of tea

No comments:

Post a Comment