may we all be heard
words are bells
let them ring!


Thom World Poet Austin, Texas, USA
Global Radical networker and activist for promoting the live Creative Arts,
at every possible opportunity, especially in his home-city, Austin, Texas, USA


Friday, July 16, 2010

PRODUCT PLACEMENT POETRY

Today I joined the IRA
My little Green Suburu grew a BP oil leak
Gas tank dripping precious WALMART petroleum resources
Everywhere I stop,a new well liquifies
so I went back to Lebanon on Lamar(ACCENT MOTORS)
asked Brad for solution to slow suicide
(with this summer heat-how best to not explode!)
He said-SOAP! I said-WHAT?
He walked to WALGREENS .Bought some IRISH SPRING
Stripped off my temporary duct tape bandage
covered that untaped hole with green
Made me more environmentally viable
Patchwork quilt repair temporary(just like BP!
Now I am driving.Now I am parking
With a soaped up engine
and no guarantees...

ANGER NEEDS DARK CLOUDS
to make rain/thunder/lightning
I don't mind(skies change!
Rain stops.Light returns
Even light rain kisses.Flood cleanses
Tsunamis warn us.Emotions well within us
Liquid eyes tear drop.Wells refill.Water levels rise
We drink this in.Think water thoughts.Rain! Smile..
LIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment